Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 14, 2013
Grades 3, 4 and 5 $140
Students who have completed Cost per camper
Assembly Park Bible Camp // Lake Nebagamon, WI
Every summer, the Wesleyan churches in the WI District of The Wesleyan Church put on a camp for kids @ Assembly Park Bible Camp in Lake Nebagamon, WI who have just completed grades 3, 4 and 5.
Kids Camp includes activities such as:
- experience classes,
- capture the flag,
- staff and student hunt,
- monkey ball,
- and crafts.
Accommodations and provisions include:
- breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- morning and evening chapel,
- small group interaction (cabin time),
- free time,
- a fully stocked snack bar,
- basketball court,
- rustic cabins with bunk beds,
- screened and approved counselors and staff,
- a qualified medical professional onsite 24/7,
- a certified lifeguard,
- and lots of wide open space!
One of the consistent things we hear about Kids Camp after its over is:
“I can’t wait to go back!”
There is something about stepping away from normal, everyday, routine life, and being immersed in an environment with your friends and an intentional staff and programming that is geared toward teaching and modeling about the life Jesus calls us as his people to. Students get a picture of what living the Jesus life looks like.
It is a great week!
Vertical Challenge: Going Higher, Farther, Faster
Camp Speaker: Paul Hancy
We will study the life of David from shepherd boy to King.
You’ll be directed to a new page.
If you want to go the paper route, please download the form(s) below:
Camper Registration Form [98.2kb, PDF]
Important Information [168kb, PDF]
FAQ [104kb, PDF]
The Camper Registration Form can be turned in to your local participating church, or mailed to the address at the bottom of this page.
If you get stuck with the online registration, here are step-by-step instructions:
- Enter the camper’s first and last name, birthdate, and email address (where you want emails to go).
- Then click “Find Profile” (it’s gonna search and see if you are in our system, which you probably are not, but this prevents duplicates). If it does NOT “find” you then it will say “record not found” and you will want to click “Add New Profile.” (If the system “finds” you, then you get to skip the next step). You will then have to enter a phone number (cell or home), your address, and gender info, then click “Submit” (sometimes you might have to click Submit again, because the system is “fixing” your address info because it’s linked with the Post Office).
- On the next screen you get to add information like roommate requests, emergency contact info, parent’s names, what church you go to, what grade you just completed, and your T-shirt size. Then click “Submit.”
- If you have multiple children attending camp, this is when you will want to click “Add Other Registrations” otherwise, click “Complete Registration.”
- This takes you to the Terms you must agree to in order to attend WI Kids Camp. After you check the “Agree to Terms” box, then click “Complete Registration.”
- You’re done! You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided. This email contains important information as well as links for future info.
In the confirmation email is a link to PDF form called “Releases Form“. You MUST print this form out and fill out the requested info and sign it. This is the form you turn in to the church you are going to Kids Camp with. Otherwise, mail the Releases Form to:
Hayward Wesleyan Church
WI Kids Camp
PO Box 507
Hayward, WI 54843